DescriptionCollege of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Human Resource Management (MGT211)
Deadline: 18/02/2023 @ 23:59
Course Name: Human Resource Management
Course Code: MGT211
Student’s ID Number: S
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: /15
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students
or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced)
font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
• This Assignment comprise of a short Case.
• Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment two students will able to understand the following LOs:
LO3: To demonstrate a thorough understanding of an HR Strategic planning which
includes effective job analysis, recruitment, and selection strategies.
LO4: To have the ability to deliver and communicate HR policies messages in
coherent and professional manner.
LO5: To have the ability to carry out objective and scientific analysis of employees’
LO6: To be able to identify and describe the needs of the parties involved in labor
relations, and how these needs are balanced.
Read the case given and answer the questions:
In the organization’s meeting today, Thamer’s newest topic is rewards and pay plans. He
starts: “Marwa showed me the salary figures and records for everyone. I can’t find any
pattern or rationale for how people are paid around here. I think we should work this
Kareem sends everyone but Thamer and Nabeel out to find more firewood and looks at
Thamer. “No one but the four of us know how everyone is paid around here. What were
you trying to do? Start a fight?” Nabeel adds, “We do fine with the system we have. Why
did you think we needed to talk about compensation this week?”
Thamer asks tersely, “Would you describe that system for me?”
Kareem starts, “I like a guy, want him to work for us. So, I offer him whatever I made
when I was his age. Or what Nabeel made at his age; especially if it’s a technical job,
like machine design.” Thamer groans and holds his head.
Nabeel adds, “For the pros, though, we talk to them. Find out what pros are getting at
other stores to demonstrate and sell the products. We pay that golf guy SAR 20,000 each
time he shows up and swings his club around the golf course.” Thamer groans and holds
Kareem counters, “Well, the pros are special cases, right?” Thamer collapses into a
Nabeel asks, “Thamer, you took over setting starting salaries when you got here. What
have you been doing?”
Thamer says, in a small voice, “Just offering what you offered the last guy in the same
job. I couldn’t figure out any other pattern. That’s why I put compensation on the agenda
for this week.”
Kareem and Nabeel groan. They all look up as the door opens and Faris comes in with a
load of firewood.
1. Make a list of rewards: extrinsic versus intrinsic; financial versus nonfinancial;
performance-based versus membership-based found in the above case. (2 .5Marks)
2. Evaluate the appropriateness of these rewards for maintaining employee commitment
in the organization. (2 .5Marks)
3. Does the compensation system in the organization meet the general goals of a
compensation system? (3 Marks)
4. Make three suggestions to improve the organization’s compensation system. (3 Marks)
5. Identify three features of the compensation system that are excellent for this
organization. Would they be suitable for most organizations? What types? (4 Marks)
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.