Lumber Construction is deciding which internal control framework to adopt for the design and operation of its internal control system. Accordingly, the company’s senior management would like you to advise them on the COSO internal control framework.
Prepare a memo to senior management describing the following aspects of the framework: its definition of internal control, its components, and its limitations.
Type your communication in the response area below.
REMINDER: Your response will be graded for technical content and writing skills. Technical content will be evaluated for information that is helpful to the intended audience and clearly relevant to the issue. Writing skills will be evaluated for development, organization, and the appropriate expression of ideas in professional correspondence. Use an appropriate business format with a clear introduction, body, and conclusion. Do not convey information in the form of a table, bullet-point list, or other abbreviated presentation.
Different Harvard citation editions
Harvard citation style has undergone several editions over the years, with each edition making minor updates and changes to the guidelines. Here are some of the most common editions of Harvard citation style and an example of each:
Harvard citation style, 6th edition (1995): This is the first edition of Harvard citation style and it was used in the UK. In this edition, the reference list was placed at the end of the paper, and all sources were listed in alphabetical order by author.
Smith, J. (1998). The History of Harvard citation style. Oxford University Press.
Harvard citation style, 7th edition (2000): This edition introduced several changes, including a new way of referencing electronic sources and the use of ‘&’ instead of ‘and’ in author names.
Smith, J., & Brown, A. (2000). The history of Harvard citation style, 7th edition. Oxford University Press.
Harvard citation style, 8th edition (2010): This edition introduced a few minor changes, including the use of italics for book titles and the inclusion of the date of access for online sources.
Smith, J., & Brown, A. (2010). The History of Harvard citation style, 8th edition. Oxford University Press.
These are some of the most common Harvard citation styles and examples of each. It is important to note that different universities and institutions may have their own variations of the Harvard citation style, so it is always best to check with your professor or instructor for specific guidelines.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.