For this monograph, write an essay in response to the following prompts:
Why did the author write this book? What message was the trying to convey to the reader? Enslaved persons are often thought of as completely powerless and lacking agency, or the ability to control their lives. How does the story of Ona Judge help dispel that idea somewhat? Although the book is primarily focused on the life of Ona Judge, what other themes does the author discuss? What sources does she use to tell the story of Ona Judge? What are some things that the author admits are uncertain about Ona Judge and the other enslaved individuals at Mt. Vernon? Using this website, https://www.mountvernon.org/george-washington/slav…, read about the many other individuals discussed by the author. How closely does the author’s description of those individuals match the sources? Be specific. What was something that surprised you to learn after reading this monograph? Explain.
Be sure to have a clear argument that you defend with relevant evidence from the monograph or other sources we have studied this semester. Organize your paper with a logical structure and use clear topic sentences and transitions to help your reader understand the logic of your organization.
Erica Armstrong Dunbar. Never Caught: The Washington’s Relentless Pursuit of their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge. ISBN-13: 978-
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.