The Soul of Your Leadership Journal: Entries 3 and 4
During weeks 4–6 & 8 of this course, you will read Strengthening the Soul of Your Leadership by Ruth Barton. A journal prompt on a select topic will be provided to you via the course site each week. Please write a substantive response of approximately 1.5 pages (about 400 words) to each prompt based on your own processing of the Barton text. What is God saying to you in this area of your life? How might he be challenging you toward further growth?
Entry 3, Week 6: After reading chapter 9 in the Barton text, reflect on the role of intercession in the life of the ministry leader. What has been your experience of personal intercession or observing other leaders who were either effective or ineffective in this area? What steps do you feel compelled to take in this area?
Entry 4, Week 8: After reading Chapters 10-11, reflect on the notion of loneliness and isolation in leadership.
1. How do you respond to the idea that any leader who cannot endure profound levels of loneliness will not last long? How does belonging to God sustain us during times of loneliness?
2. How do you experience the great paradox of leadership, that we can be surrounded by people and involved in important tasks but still feel so alone with the burdens we bear?
3. When a leadership community is at its best, which of its practices do you find yourself longing to incorporate into your leadership group? How might this help you move beyond isolation to the community?
An evaluation essay is a type of essay that assesses the quality or value of a particular subject, such as a product, service, book, movie, or performance. Here are some steps to help you write an evaluation essay easily:
Choose a topic: The first step in writing an evaluation essay is to choose a topic that you want to evaluate. It’s important to choose a topic that you are knowledgeable about, as well as one that you have an opinion on.
Develop criteria: Once you have chosen a topic, develop criteria for evaluating it. This means deciding on the standards or measures that you will use to evaluate the subject. For example, if you are evaluating a restaurant, your criteria might include the quality of the food, the service, and the ambiance.
Gather evidence: Gather evidence to support your evaluation. This may include personal experience, research, and the opinions of others.
Write an introduction: In the introduction, provide some background information on the subject you are evaluating. Also, include your thesis statement, which is the main point of your essay. The thesis statement should state your evaluation of the subject and the criteria you will use to evaluate it.
Write the body paragraphs: The body paragraphs should each focus on a specific aspect of the subject that you are evaluating. Start each paragraph with a topic sentence that relates to your thesis statement. Provide evidence to support your evaluation and use examples and personal experience to illustrate your points.
Write a conclusion: In the conclusion, summarize your evaluation and restate your thesis statement. Provide a final opinion on the subject and offer some final thoughts.
Edit and revise: Once you have completed your essay, take some time to edit and revise it. Check for grammar and spelling errors, and make sure your ideas flow logically.
Remember, when writing an evaluation essay, it’s important to provide evidence to support your evaluation and to use clear criteria for evaluating the subject. With these steps, you can write an evaluation essay easily and effectively.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.