Week 10 Assignment – Project Proposal: Execution, Control, and Closure
Note: This is the third of three assignments that, as a whole, cover all aspects of the project life cycle relevant to your selected project.
Now, it is time for you to discuss your projectâ€™s challenges (e.g., risks),Â performance management plan (e.g., earned value management),Â and proposed plan for closing the project when it is done.
Write a 4â€“6 page paperÂ in which you define the execution, control, and closure aspects of your chosen project. In your paper you must:
1. Create a plan for project oversight that includes identifying the projectâ€™s greatest challenges and mitigation recommendations. The plan should also include rationale for why the selected challenges are the greatest challenges and why the chosen mitigation recommendations wereÂ made.
2. ProvideÂ specific and detailed information on how you will measure project performance.Â Define how the project will be measured and include at least three key EVM metrics that will be used to determine progress and performance success.Â This should also include rationale on why those specific metrics were chosen.Â Â
3. Create a plan for closing the project properly that includes details on how that closure will be coordinated with any necessary stakeholders.
4. Create a performance evaluation to measure project effectiveness that includes scope, cost, time, andÂ quality.
5. UseÂ at least threeÂ sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access theâ€¯libraryâ€¯or reviewâ€¯library guides.Â
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcomeÂ associated with this assignment is:Â
â€¢ Develop a process for measuring the progress of a project, providing oversight, coordinating project closure, and determining project effectiveness.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.