use the following to help:
Imagine that you are the new media manager for an emerging market that World Rugby is approaching.
Create a presentation to propose what you would do to
use new media to market World Rugby to the local market.
In your presentation, be sure to include the following critical elements:
? Evaluate the current status of new media approach in this emerging market. What types of rugby programs and events do they carry to the local
market? What are the strengths of current media approach? What is missing or lacking?
? Analyze the local new media infrastructure and usage preference. (Note: You need to consider the broadband capacity if you want to provide
live-stream video. Also, you need to consider the local regulations. For example, does Chinese government allow Facebook usage? If not, do they have
their own local social media sites?)
? Describe your new media ideas to enhance World Rugbys exposure to the local market. Remember to identify clear goals (e.g., increase video
stream membership, generate awareness of World Rugby stars, etc.) of each approach
1) After reviewing the Guidelines and grading rubric, an emerging COUNTRY is more feasible to analyze. The region (e.g., Southeast Asia) has several countries. Each country has its own culture. For example, rugby is popular among the Commonwealth countries. Therefore, the Commonwealth member states in Southeast Asia have a rugby culture (e.g., Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong-former Commonwealth state). However, Indonesia and Thailand are NOT part of the Commonwealth. Therefore, they have a very limited rugby culture.
2) As for the regulations for new media, each country has its own preferences, policies, social media network, TV network, etc. For example, WhatsApp (chat software) is very popular in Singapore and Malaysia. But LINE (chatting software) is popular in Japan and Taiwan. LINE, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and several popular American social media are blocked in China.
3) In addition, the TV network in each country is different. The new media needs to engage with the traditional media (e.g., TV) to create more marketing initiatives and views. Of course, live streaming is getting popular because the broadcasting infrastructure is better now.
4) Again, please analyze it as an emerging COUNTRY, not a region, not a whole world.
–An emerging COUNTRY
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.