SK is a 19-year-old girl who has been addicted to opioids and lives in a community home where she tries to get drugs daily due to a high level of addiction. She considers there is a need to change her life since she dropped out of high school while being addicted to opioids.Â
CHIEF COMPLAINT: â€œI feel like I need to change my future while I can.”
HISTORY OF PRESENT ILLNESS
SK has been mainly affected by addiction to opioids since she could easily access medication like methadone, morphine, and oxycodone from her foster’s mothers work area as she worked as a nurse. The patient has been feeling lonely and desolate for the past 5 months when she noticed her quality of life becoming worse each day. Today, she came to the clinic accompanied by her former high school classmate, who found her near a street drug store and noticed signs of attempting to break in. She denied any intent of breaking and entering the drugstore and further denied having suicidal ideation.Â
The patient has no clear explanation of her medical history since she did not live with her parents from age 10. From age 10, the patient has been abusing opioids which messed up her mental status. She only recalls that she could have been pregnant a year ago but is not sure about what happened to the pregnancy.
PLEASE USING THE CASE ABOVE COMPLETE THESE REQUIREMENTS BELOW ON THE POWERPOINT, EACH SLIDE NEED TO HAVE EACH REQUIREMENT BELOW WITH ITS HEADING
TOPIC:: OPIOD USE
SLIDE 1- Â Diagnosis definition
Â SLIDE 2- SYMPTOMS AND PREVALENCE (( Each section must have its heading to identify each section)
SLIDE 3- Â Risk factors Â AND Patient presentation ( Each section must have its heading to identify each section)
SLIDE 4- Neurobiology/Related neurotransmitters (( Each section must have its heading to identify each section))
SLIDE 5- Evidence-based treatment plan( Pharmacological treatment) AND PATIENT EDUCATION (( Each section must have its heading to identify each section))
SLIDE 6- Â prognosis, and potential side effects (( Each section must have its heading to identify each section))
SLIDE 7- Â role of the Psychiatric Mental health Nurse practitioner ( PMHNP) AND CONCLUSIONS. (( Each section must have its heading to identify each section))
ALL WAS VERY DETAILED EXPLAINED ABOVE, WHAT MUST CONTAIN EACH SLIDE, EACH SECTION REQUIRE TO HAVE ITS HEADING TO IDENTIFY THE SECTION, CAN’T BE MIXED OR IN A NARRATIVE MANNER.
DUE DATE MARCH 31, 2023
NO PLAGIARISM MORE THAN 10%
SPEAKER NOTES REQUIRED
7 SLIDES TOTAL
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.