or this discussion board post, I want you to first think about teratogens broadly, then we will focus in on one specific type (i.e., alcohol). To begin, think about how we may rely on various chemicals to solve everyday problems and how that results in us living in a world in which potential teratogens are becoming more abundant. Visit a grocery store or simply wander around your house and look at the warning labels found on the following types of items: vitamin supplements containing iron, cleaning agents, adhesives (e.g., glue), makeup products, and alcoholic beverages.
What are 2 items you found that are obvious teratogens? What about those items are teratogens (like what makes them dangerous)?What are 2 items you found that were more unexpected teratogens? What about those items are teratogens (like what makes them dangerous)?Now, let’s think more specifically about the influence of alcohol and fetal alcohol syndrome.Take the following quiz: http://come-over.to/multiplechoice/fasquiz1.htmWhat was your score? This will show up at the very bottom under “Click when finished.”Why do you think you received the score that you did?Once you’ve reflected on your score, visit http://come-over.to/multiplechoice/testexplain.htm for an explanation of the answers.What surprised you the most about a question or questions? Why was this surprising?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.