Unit 4:PART 2 (HSS310-2301A-02)
People have seen consistent rates of inflation over the past several decades in healthcare. This inflation has been driven by increases in costs for health insurance, technology utilization, and demand for qualified providers and facilities. Consider the many areas in which the U.S. healthcare system has seen steady rises in costs. Imagine you are a financial manager for an organization that has seen significant cost increases in the past few years or decades in an area related to your organization (e.g., supplies, technology, outside services). Prepare an outline for a proposal on how to help reduce or minimize these costs.Use your text as a resource for this assignment plus one other resource from the library. Please cite your sources. The outline should include the following:
Cost that is being looked at
History of increases
Potential future increases
1–2 suggestions for improvement or change
Different Harvard citation editions
The Harvard citation style, also known as the Harvard referencing system, is a widely used citation format in academic writing. Over the years, several editions of the Harvard citation style have been published, each with slight modifications and updates to the citation format. Some of the notable editions of Harvard citation style are:
Harvard AGPS (Australian Government Publishing Service) Style: This edition was first published by the Australian Government Publishing Service in 1992 and is widely used in Australia and New Zealand. It is a simplified version of the Harvard citation style and provides guidelines for in-text citations and reference lists.
Harvard Anglia Style: This edition of Harvard citation style was developed by Anglia Ruskin University in the UK. It provides guidelines for referencing a wide range of sources including books, journal articles, conference papers, websites, and more.
Harvard UoB (University of Birmingham) Style: This edition of Harvard citation style was developed by the University of Birmingham in the UK. It provides guidelines for in-text citations and reference lists, and is widely used in various academic disciplines.
Overall, each edition of the Harvard citation style may have slight variations in its guidelines and formatting, but the basic principles of citing sources remain the same across all editions.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.