your responses in the following sections.
What is the authorâ€™s thesis? (i.e., Ultimately, what is the author trying to argue?)
II. Major Points
Provide a summary of the major points the author makes in arguing for his/her thesis.
III. Disagreements, Objections, Worries
Articulate at least one objection, disagreement, or problem you have with the authorâ€™s article.
(Note: Donâ€™t let the fact that your disagreement, objection, or worry is not fully developed keep you from raising it. Try to articulate it as best as possible)
IV. Discussion Questions
Provide three questions that have arisen in reaction to the reading.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.