Read and understand this future assignment.
Writing Assignment is to apply Appendix 1. A. “Strategic Audit of a Corporation”, pages 32 – 39 to a current company: TESLA.
The assignment is divided into two sections, First Section covering I-IV, due March 6, and Second Section covering V-VIII,
The main purpose of this two-part assignment is to demonstrate your ability to synthesize Tesla. applying the Strategic Audit model.
You are encouraged to understand the totality of the assignment before you start any writing; once you have read and understood the Appendix, you are encouraged to do your work during the course of the semester. Do not leave it for the end. There is insufficient time to do so.
Hint: start with understanding Chapter 1 and then review Appendix 1. A. Once you have that fundamental familiarization with the foundations of a Strategic Audit, you should begin to gather information, do research, organize your work, to successfully complete the assignment in 16 weeks.
Resources: use the Internet, SEC, and any other company or public information. The TESLA YouTube videos, Tesla Daily (Links to an external site.), are particularly helpful in understanding certain aspects such as its strategy, mission, goals, marketing, among others. Be sure to credit all references so as not to risk plagiarism.
Use infographics to make points if relevant. Do not waste graphics to show meaningless information. Here is an example of a valuable infographic: range comparison for EVs (Links to an external site.) https://www.visualcapitalist.com/range-evs-major-h…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.