Forensic science is the application of science to law. In criminal justice, this concept is applied to criminal cases but it also may apply to civil cases that do not have a criminal justice interest. The beginning of forensic science started in the late 1800s, with scientists and criminalists such as Galton, Bertillion, Gross, Locard, Vucetich, Goddard, and Lattes.
Research the following points, and write a 46-page paper fully explaining each point:
· Explain the concept of forensic science and its meaning in the criminal justice system.
· What is
anthropometry, and why did it fall short of its intended process?
· What area of forensic science is Sir Francis Galton noted for advancing?
· Why is Dr. Edmond Locard known as the
Sherlock Holmes of France?
· In 1903, a case of mistaken identity between Will West and William West in the Federal Penitentiary in Leavenworth, Kansas resulted in a switch from one method of inmate identification to a method that is still used today. What was it, and why did the switch occur?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.