Experimental, quasi-experimental, and non-experimental comparative designs regularly include multiple groups between which one must differentiate one or more variables. This assignment will provide you with the experience toward developing those skills. Using the data set provided, practice and demonstrate the skills of developing a problem statement, purpose statement, research question, and hypotheses. You will then conduct the appropriate statistical analysis to differentiate scores between the modality groups to determine if and to what extent there is a difference in English scores.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
Â· Locate and download the attached data set called SchoolData.sav.
Â· Doctoral learners are required to use APA 7th style for their writing assignments.
Â· Refer to theÂ
Publication Manual of the American Psychological AssociationÂ for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. The manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
Â· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Write a problem statement, purpose statement, research question, and hypothesis that require one to test for differences of English scores (English) between learning modalities (Learning_Modality).
Complete the tests of assumptions for the selected statistical analysis. You must identify each assumption, describe how it was tested, and describe the outcome of that test.
Complete the appropriate statistical analysis to determine if there is a difference in English scores between learning modalities. Complete all post hoc tests, if appropriate.
Write up the conduct of the analysis and the results. In a narrative format, do the following:
1. Describe the problem statement, purpose statement, research question, and hypotheses.
2. Describe the testing of assumptions and the outcomes of those tests.
3. Report the results of the appropriate statistical test(s). Include all tables and figures that demonstrate the results.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.