English Assignment in 24 hours
1,000 words. See attachment
You will draw from what you have learned about the elements of fiction to create a short story. Before you begin your draft, develop characters and a setting. Decide which point of view to use. Determine the sequence of events that make up the plot and how they will unfold. Be sure to include a conflict for your main character to overcome. As you write your draft, include one or more of the following techniques to structure your plot: chronological order, flashback, in medias res, or foreshadowing.
Your story should be about 1,000 words in length.
You may write about a character situation of your choice or use the following prompt:
Your main character receives an unexpected phone call. Where is the character? What is the call about and who is calling? What conflict is introduced? What series of events does the phone call set in motion? How does the conflict endâ€”or does it?
*This is an English Assignment for a High School 11th grade student
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.