DescriptionECON 200 D
Final Exam – Page 10 of 12
5. (15 points) Answer the following questions about imperfect/monopolistic competition.
Your answers can be brief.
(a) (3 points) What rule(s) will a monopolistically competitive firm follow when choosing its output
(b) (3 points) Is the price in monopolistic competition higher than, lower than, or equal
to the efficient price? Why?
(c) (3 points) If the firm is making a positive profit, what will happen to the demand
curve that the firm is facing?
ECON 200 D
Final Exam – Page 11 of 12
(d) (3 points) Why might firms choose not to shut down if they are making negative
(e) (3 points) Explain why we would say that a monopolistically competitive firm in
the long run equilibrium is not productivity efficient. What would have to happen
to this firm/in this market for there to be productive efficiency?
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.