- Each response must be at least 200 words. Additional or lengthy responses may improve one’s grade.Â
- Postings should analyze the issue as well as advance discussion and ponder possible connections to other issues or questions. Simply providing a textbook response will result in average grades. Students must demonstrate that they are able to go beyond textbook responses in order to demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Please Respond to the following 2 post. Each post must contain minimum 200 words. Please reference each response. No plagiarism, assignment will be turned in through safe assign.
POST 1 Stephanie M.:
Being that our country is a democracy means we are ruled by a majority of the citizens. We need to make sure our politicians are experts and are good at their position. Now, if we lack that knowledge, we are not able to hold our politicians accountable for their actions. It is true that your level of education does impact your political knowledge, but that doesnâ€™t guarantee youâ€™ll be more politically involved than before.Â It also comes down to the fact that not everything you see or read online is true. Having incorrect information could negatively affect you. Itâ€™s important to always seek out both ends of the argument, and this process in my opinion is the one that gets missed. I believe the real culprit is ignorance of the right information. It seems that democracy is running based on biased ways, and if you are a fan of that politician. Or they choose to ignore any contradicting information simply because they donâ€™t want to be wrongÂ I believe democracy has survived thus far because there are still people out there holding our government accountable, but if we continue to lose Americans due to a lack of accurate political knowledge, we could potentially limit the government.Â
POST 2 GERRY J
September 17, the day of signing the final version of the U.S. Constitution, but many people donâ€™t know this. Congress created Constitution Day back in 2004 and it doesnâ€™t seem to be a big deal to many in this country. Knowing about the Government normally starts in school, but why is it that many Americans know so little about politics? I did some research on the topic and read an article by Wuttke, Alexander in Political Psychology, and his article mentions that the seeds of political engagement are planted early in someoneâ€™s life. Telling a child that they must vote when they turn the appropriate age isnâ€™t the only thing they should know when it comes to politics. Children should also know that politics governs what we do in our lives and that they are never too young to learn.
Many parents arenâ€™t having political conversations with their children because it seems to be difficult. Nearly 7 in 10 American parents agree that it is hard to talk about politics with their children which is mentioned in The New York Post. Another possibility is that many voters are ideologically moderate, and donâ€™t care much for either political party. If politicians increase citizens interest more people would be involved in todayâ€™s politics. When the American people feel connected to their politicians and the laws that is passed it easier for the people to show their support.
Democracy can and will be sustained with few people in the political system, but if there isnâ€™t many people going out to vote, the votes will only be representing a small portion of the population. Even though voting is not the only thing that helps democracy thrive, itâ€™s needed for it to continue. Wh
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.