For this assignment you will be viewing one of the following videos (infant, toddler, or preschool) and writing up observation notes stating which child you are focusing on. These observation notes will be submitted with your assignment so use factual information and complete sentences. Next, select an activity that would support the child’s learning. Finally, how will you document the story behind this learning to share with the family?
You will write a personal story following the steps below.
Step 1: Select Age Group and Watch Video: Select an age group and watch one of the following videos located here.
Video #1 – Infants: Talking with Drums (2 minutes, 16 seconds)
Video #2 – Toddlers: Party of Chairs: Making Meaning of Others’ Actions (10 minutes, 16 seconds)
Video #3 – Preschool: Cheers for Chaislyn (2 minutes, 15 seconds)
Step 2: Observation:
Select one child from the video to observe. Watch the video a second time.
As you watch, write down observations about what the child says and does. Your observations should contain factual information giving a complete view of what is happening in the video with your chosen child.
Step 3: Activity:
Based on the notes in your observation, select an activity that will help support your chosen child. The support may be for a child who is struggling with a skill, who has a special need, or who needs to be additionally challenged.
Your activity should include:
Materials needed for the activity
Activity write-up (how and where the activity will be done)
How this activity will support your chosen child and the selected goal
Step 4: Information Sharing Plan
You will create a 3-4 page plan for sharing the information you have gathered with the family.
Your plan will be written as a narrative and discuss the following scenarios. Please write the exact words you would use during these conversations.
How would you share this information at drop off/pick up?
How would you share this in a Parent/Teacher conference?
How would you share this through an assessment?
You will also submit your observation notes and activity details.
Include a formatted APA title page. Also include citations to all sources used for this assignment and reference page in APA format, if needed.
All work should be formatted professionally and use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.