For this week’s applied assignment, I want to have a true class discussion. So, for this week, please be sure to do the following:
(1) Fully answer the questions below in your thread (
(2) Meaningfully (
) respond toÂ
twoÂ other threads from your peers (
American Insurrection, answer the following:
At 14:00, the then leader of the Indiana Chapter of the Proud Boys, Brien James, notes by ”
focusing on political enemies, as opposed to racial ones, he has gained more support.” He also noted that he and his group found a ”
powerful new ally” in the then President of the United States (Donald Trump). Saying himself, ”
we’ve got a guy who’s at least 75, 80, or 90% on our side and he’s the President. There’s no reason at that point to be an extremist.”Â
How does intentionally switching the explicit group focus to political rather than overtly racial focus relate to theÂ modern symbolic racismÂ andÂ contemporary forms of prejudiceÂ that we discussed last week?Â
Why do you think he gained more followers by doing this? How did it benefit the group’s overall movement? Do you believe that the group suddenly switched to only political causes?
For the overall documentary, Identify and clearly describe how you saw the concepts ofÂ
threat to the groupÂ andÂ
national identityÂ at play in the documentary. After watching the documentary, how do you think we can move forward from these issues?Â
Finally, reflect and identify at least one thing from the documentary that either surprised/shocked you or stood out to you for any reason and explain why.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.