Discontinuity between the family, school, and community spheres of influence can easily create confusion and stress in young children. Ideally, a teacher is able to analyze family situations and identify internal and external environmental factors that may affect the learning outcomes. These spheres of influence can relate to family and cultural backgrounds, politics, economics, and social influences. Should these influences be found to be out of alignment or in disarray, the teacher can often be a conduit for sharing information and bridging the gaps between them.
After reading the “Case Study” about Joshua and Ben, identify resources such as community centers, local agencies, and national agencies that might help support the needs of these children and their families, as well as those that might help you, the teacher, learn more about the cultures of Ben and Joshua.
Based on your research, create a 250-500 word informative handout for each studentâ€™s family that includes the following:
- A brief analysis of the misalignment between family, school, and community spheres of influence and the negative effect this misalignment can have on the student’s learning outcomes. Support your analysis with at least two scholarly resources.
- At least 3-5 resources that can assist you in learning more about the cultural backgrounds of Ben and Joshuaâ€™s families, and what you hope to learn from each of these resources.
- At least 5-7 resources you believe could assist each family. (Some overlap between resources is expected.) Specify the family needs each resource will support, how the resources offer support or a solution for the studentâ€™s learning needs, and what outcomes you would like to see for Joshua and Ben if their families were to access these resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.