Week 1 Discussion Question 1
Many organizations belong to “accrediting bodies” or “national organizations” that make sure that companies meet certain “minimum standards” of that accrediting organization. An example is Brenau University. Brenau belongs to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), or the College of Business and Mass Communication that belongs to the Association Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Another example are hospitals that are accredited by the Joint Commission, or Contractors who are accredited by state licensure bodies.
Many organizations work hard to meet and maintain those standards. But other organizations who meet them, might also rarely go “past” or have “different” standards in fear of becoming “unaccredited” in some way.
Describe how standards can limit “out of the box” thinking and can prevent organizations (and people within those organizations) from coming up with innovative and creative new methods, products, and services. How then should an organization innovate while at the same time meet an accrediting body’s standards?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.