· Describe a problem that you currently or recently experienced in your life (whether it’s personal, or related to your student life or professional life). Be mindful not to disclose personal information that you do not want others to know about; discuss a problem that you experienced that you are open to sharing with others. In your description of your problem, you should also provide some context as to who you are, what your needs are, and why this problem should be addressed.
· Propose a potential IoT solution to meet and address your problem.
· Provide another IoT solution that meets your peers’ needs and explain how your idea addresses their user problem(s).
· Then explain potential capabilities and vulnerabilities of your IoT solution.
Difference between APA 6TH edition and APA 7th edition
APA (American Psychological Association) is a citation and referencing style used in social sciences. The two most recent versions of APA style are the 6th and 7th editions, which have some significant differences.
APA 6th Edition:
The 6th edition of APA was published in 2009 and it provides guidelines for writing research papers and essays.
In-text citations in this edition were required to include the author’s last name, the year of publication and page number.
The reference list in APA 6th edition should be double-spaced and include the publication date for each source.
Example of an in-text citation in APA 6th edition: (Smith, 2009, p.5)
APA 7th Edition:
The 7th edition of APA was published in October 2019.
It includes updates to formatting, referencing, and language use. The major change in the 7th edition is the removal of the requirement for including the retrieval date for electronic sources.
Additionally, the 7th edition has a new format for citing online sources. Example of an in-text citation in APA 7th edition:
Overall, the 7th edition of APA provides a more streamlined and simplified approach to referencing, making it easier for students and researchers to follow.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.