Privacy is a concept that is rapidly evolving in relation to the most public of mediums, the Internet, which became even more super-charged with social networking websites. In a recent California election, one ballot measure, Proposition 8, asked voters a question on marriage. Donors to the Prop 8 campaign found that their names, addresses, and amount of contribution were masked up with Google Maps and thus rendered into a format showing the world a map image of donors’ names, street addresses, and dollar contributions. All this data is public record information already, but still quite inconvenient to access.
1. What are the side effects of this action?
2. Discuss any compliance or legal risks related to privacy, security or confidentiality?
please write one full page with 2 cited sources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.