ENG112 English Composition II: Writing and Rhetoric
Discussion – Mini Argument
Now that you learned what a claim, reasons, and evidences are, post an argument example identifying what the claim, reasons, and evidences are. Examples can be from everyday life (for example an advertisement you have seen or a conversation you just had) or something you just made up. Hit reply to post.
Here is a sample:
This is an advertisement I saw in my neighborhood.
Claim: I can be a great boyfriend.
Reason #1: I am creative.
Evidence #1: I am a professional artist.
Reason #2: I am tired of the singles scene and different from other singles.
Evidence #2: I’m posting this ad with my photo in streets.
Reason #3: I am serious.
Evidence #3: I typed “This is not a joke” several times on the ad and mentioned about a relationship morphing into something more profound.
Is this a strong argument? Probably not mostly because of the weak reasons. Regardless of the strength of argument, try to find or develop arguments from everyday life.
About Type Writing
Typing refers to the process of writing or inputting text into a computer or other electronic device using a keyboard. It has become an essential skill for many people in today’s digital age, as most communication and documentation is done through electronic devices.
There are various typing methods, including touch typing, which involves placing the fingers on the home row of the keyboard and typing without looking at the keys, and hunt-and-peck typing, which involves typing using one or a few fingers and looking at the keys. Touch typing is considered the more efficient and faster method, while hunt-and-peck typing is more suitable for those who are just starting to learn how to type.
Typing skills can be improved through practice and using typing software, which can track a person’s speed and accuracy. In addition, many typing games and educational programs are available to help people improve their typing speed and accuracy.
In the workplace, typing skills are often a requirement for many jobs, such as administrative positions, data entry, and customer service. Good typing skills can increase a person’s efficiency and productivity, enabling them to complete tasks more quickly and accurately.
In conclusion, typing is a valuable skill that has become essential in today’sdigital world. Improving one’s typing skills through practice and education can lead to increased efficiency and productivity, as well as better job opportunities.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.