Covert to Power point slides
Â Your staff development PPT presentation will include the information from your written paper in 10-12 slides (including a title and reference slide in APA format). Make sure to include speaker notes at the bottom of your slide to explain the content of your slide.
Please convert this document to PowerPoint slidesÂ
In adults over the age of 65 with Type 2 Diabetes (Population), what is the effect of a lifestyle modification program (Intervention) compared to standard care (Comparison) on improved glycemic control (Outcome) within 12 months (Time)?
This PICOT question is essential for research into the effects of lifestyle medication programs on glycemic control for older adults with Type 2 Diabetes. The reason for choosing the PICOT question is to gain more insights into controllable factors of diabetes type-2 among older patients above 65 years. It is also essential to understand the factors affecting diabetes to include them in health education. It aids in gaining a better understanding of how such programs could be beneficial to this group of patients. A study comparing the outcome of adults placed under a lifestyle modification program for 12 months compared to those who received standard care will help understand the effects of the intervention.
The integration of evidence entails each part of the PICOT question, the patient’s needs, and the outcome of the diabetes condition. Exercises in patients diagnosed with diabetes are essential for improving general metabolic health (Moghetti et al., 2020). Glucose metabolism health improvement is due to good hormonal balance and increased glucose intake in the cell. Exercise also helps patients reduce body weight, preventing the development of obesity, which is the leading cause of insulin resistance among patients with diabetes. Exercises on daily episodes are essential in increasing the body’s glucose needs, which is essential in stimulating the body’s hormonal system to utilize insulin in increasing glucose uptake into the cells to provide energy (Meuffels et al., 2022). The main impact is the role of aerobic exercises, which consume a lot of body energy and strengthen the body’s muscles, which in turn causes the need for more glucose, stimulating the role of insulin in the body.Â
Another integration is the need to inform the patient of the risk factors of not exercising and the negative impact on the diabetes state. Lack of exercise among diabetic patients worsens the condition due to the loss of pancreatic and other glucose-regulatory hormonal mechanisms (Moghetti et al., 2020). Lack of exercise also leads to the retention of large amounts of glucose in the blood, increasing blood sugar levels and worsening diabetes and multisystem damage. The primary complications of diabetes are kidney damage, blindness due to damage to the blood vessels supplying the retina, poor wound healing due to the poor blood supply, and the development of peri
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.