Correctional Health Care Assignment
Course Objective for Assignment:Â Â
Â· Relate strategic management principles and decision logic to current complex health care management challenges and formulate effective solutions.
You applied and were accepted in an internship programÂ of a state-level, Female Correctional Health Care Operation in the Southeastern United States and your primary responsibility is to work onÂ
the assigned projectsÂ related to the provision of inmate health care.
Case Study Associated Materials:Â
***Correctional Health Care Delivery: Unimpeded Access to Care
Â Section 2 and 4 are recommended for the main reference in working on this assignment.Â
The Health and Health Care of US Prisoners: Results of a Nationwide Survey
Inmate Sick Call Procedures-Corrections
Case Study Details: For the incarcerated population in the United States, health care is a constitutionally guaranteed right under the provisions of the eight amendments which is the prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment (
see Estelle v. Gamble). This particular prison can hold in excess of 1,728 offenders and routinely houses between 1,600 and 1,700 women on any given day. This institution incarcerates all custody classes to include minimum security, medium security, close custody, death row, and pretrial detainees.Â
The health care operation provides the highest level of care for female offenders in the state. The health care facility is a 101 thousand square foot, 150 bed, three-story building that cost the taxpayers $50 million dollars to construct and is a hybrid of an ambulatory care center, long-term care center, and behavioral care center. The health care facility also houses an assisted living dorm.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.