Complete the attached Personal Cash Flow Statement and then answer the followingÂ questions:
Is your cash flow positive or negative?
What can you do to improve your cash flow?
Why is cash flow important?
Please attach your answers and the completed Cash Flow Statement.
|PERSONAL CASH FLOW|
| This workbook has annual, monthly and daily cash flow worksheets.
Choose the cash flow type that works best for you or use them all to help gain insight on your personal cash flow.
|Daily Cash Flow||Monthly Cash Flow||Annual Cash Flow|
|Enter an estimated amount of cash flow you experience daily and review the estimated monthly and annual totals. Use this to get a sense of what your daily spending habits will look like over the course of a month or year.||Enter the monthly cash flow you experience monthly or estimate the remaining months to see the projected cash flow for the year for each month.||Enter an annual cash flow amount in four worksheets: Income, Expenses, Discretionary, and Savings.
See the monthly break down and how everything compares, and most importantly what your bottom line is in both annual and monthly figures.
Daily Cash Flow
|PERSONAL CASH FLOW|
|Total Available Cash:||$577.84||NOTE: If you wish to add daily items to the Table, estimate their monthly amount/value and place value in the appropriate month column.|
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.