Class characteristics are very useful to eliminate a person from being the suspect in an investigation. If a shoe impression is clearly a size 12 menâ€™s shoe and the person who may be involved wears a size 8 shoe, even though the soles may be the same pattern, clearly the footwear impression made by the suspect cannot have been from the shoes of the person being interviewed. In the same consideration, if a suspect has 8 pairs of shoes and is a size 12, but only one pair has Panama Solesâ€”the pattern left by the suspect at the sceneâ€”then only one pair of shoes needs to be examined (the one with the Panama Solesâ€”the most common sole pattern in the United States).
Research the following points, and write a 4â€“6-page paper fully explaining each point:
Â· State and explain why evidence must be relevant to a case being investigated to be admitted into court. Cite 2 items of evidence that would likely be considered irrelevant as evidence, and explain why they would be irrelevant.
Â· In the United States, there are forensic databases that are accessible to law enforcement and corrections to assist in identifying unknown persons. Name 3 of them.
Â· In the Combined DNA Index System (CODIS) there are two specific indices. One pertains toÂ forensics and the other to offenders. Explain the two different indexes and what they do.
Because there is now a 3-D computer-generated mapping where one can see the height of buildings and shrubbery, there are now street cameras in major cities, what might be the next logical step in crime mapping, and what are the benefits and liabilities associated with crime mapping for the various components of the criminal justice system?
Explain how various components of the criminal justice system could use 3D computer-generated mapping and other technologies to deal with the social problem of crime?
What are some of the privacy issues and constitutional rights questions?
Be sure to reference all sources using APA style. For more information on APA, please visit the APASTYLE Lab.
Delivery length 10-12 pages.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.