Chapter 1 Discussion
You are preparing to discharge a 43-year-old male patient who has received treatment for a fracture of the right tibia. You provide the patient with a prescription for a narcotic analgesic to be used as needed for pain, along with information about the medication. The patient states, â€œI donâ€™t need the prescription. My cousin just had surgery and didnâ€™t take all of his pain medicine. I can just use his. That will be cheaper for me, anyway, since I donâ€™t have insurance.â€ (Learning Objectives 3, 4, and 5)
1. a. Discuss the legal and therapeutic implications related to the patient taking narcotic analgesics that have been prescribed for another person.
Â Â b. With these implications in mind, how should you respond to the patient?
2. How should you respond to the patientâ€™s concern about the cost of his medication?
1. Your discussion post should be at least 140 words and include at least one 100-word response to a classmate. Follow APA guidelines for references. At least one reference is required to support your response.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.