Can you correct this chart for me. Â I am attaching what my teacher said. Â I am also attaching the chart that I turned in. Â You are only using tab EFE-IFE.Â
You are still not using the formulas to correctly calculate (multiply) the numbers. Two of your lines are incorrect (see the red bars). I corrected your entire IFE and EFE and the information in the YELLOW column is correct.
Let me know if you have any questions.
|Free Excel Student Template|
|By using this Template, you hereby agree to the Copyright terms and conditions. This Template should save you considerable time and allow for your presentation to be more professional. Do not mistake this Template for doing all of the work. Your assignment is to analyze and present strategies for the next three years. You will still need to do the research and enter key internal and external information into the Template. The Template does not gather or prioritize information. It does however assimilate information you enter in a professional way and does many calculations for you once that critical information is entered. Best of luck, with your project.|
|INSTRUCTIONS FOR TEMPLATE|
|1||Please read all Template instructions below carefully before you start each new section of this Template. Only type in the green boxes unless otherwise noted. Please read the Read ME tab at the bottom of Excel before you start.|
|INSTRUCTIONS FOR EXTERNAL AUDIT|
|<ONLY ENTER DATA IN THE LIGHT GREEN BOXES>|
|1.||To perform an External Audit, enter ten opportunities and ten threats. For purposes of this Template, it is vital you have ten of each, no more, no less.|
|2.||After entering ten opportunities and ten threats, enter the weight you want to assign to each factor. Be sure to check the bottom of the “Enter Weight Below” column, to make sure your entire column sums is equal to 1.00|
|3.||After entering in the weights, then enter in a corresponding rating in the “Enter Rating Below” column. The coding scheme is provided below.|
|1 = “company’s response to the external factor is poor”|
|2 = “company’s response to the external factor is average”|
|3 = “company’s response to the external factor is above average”|
|4 = “company’s response to the external factor is superior”|
|Enter Weight Below||Enter Rating Below|
|Enter Ten Opportunities Below|
|4.||Reduced Foreign Manufacturing||0.0|
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.