Business managers are often responsible for the financial transactions and planning for a company. In Week 1, you selected a Fortune 500 company or another company you are familiar with. This company will be referred to as â€œyour companyâ€ or â€œthe large company you selected in Week 1.â€
As the newÂ business managerÂ working for the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of your company, you want to review historical financial information to be fully informed of your companyâ€™sÂ business valuationÂ so you can provide guidance on near future financial decisions. You decide to put together a presentation on your companyâ€™s financial performance thatÂ assesses the cash flow, valuation, and KPIs for financial stabilityÂ that you will present at the next management meeting. Your ultimate plan is to write a financial plan that will lead to future company growth.
Using your selected company and research from Week 1, create anÂ 8- to 10-slide presentation to assess the companyâ€™s financial growth and sustainability.
- Identify 2 key performance indicators.
- Relate the stock price to price-to-earnings ratio.
- Explain the market capitalization and what it means to the investor.
- Identify trends in stock price, dividend payout, and total stockholdersâ€™ equity. Relate recent events or market conditions to the trends you identified.
- Determine, based on your analysis, whether you think the organization is going to meet its financial goals, describe the outlook for growth and sustainability, and explain why you do or do not recommend this stock for purchase and how your recommendation compares to that of other analysts. For example, if your suggestion isÂ buy, you need to explain why other analysts sayÂ sell.
Cite references to support your assessment according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assessment.
- RubricÂ for guidance on deliverable expectations
- Your Wk 1 Assessment Prep: Identifying Financial Information for a Company assignment and feedback
- University of Phoenix Library Finance Resources
- Yahoo! Finance
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.