You have specified your topic of interest and defined your research question. Now, it is time to identify two variables that you will be investigating. The first variable is the dependent variable, namely, the outcome of interest that you are studying. The second variable is the independent variable, the variable that you hypothesize is related to the dependent variable, namely, risk factor or protective factor. Example: How does childhood obesity (independent variable) impact academic performance (outcome/dependent variable) in elementary school children?
Find a peer-reviewed (original research) journal article (not a review or a meta-analysis or descriiptive report) OR use the same article from last week’s discussion prompt (related to the topic and research question). When you choose your article or website, consider the people you intend to study for your final project. For example, you may choose to survey your adult Facebook friends and therefore you should find a resource that provides information on a population that has similar demographic characteristics. For this discussion, provide the following:
Citation information (the authors, the title of the article, the journal name, issue number, and page numbers)
A link to a copy of the peer-reviewed journal article or the website
Describe the main research question (main hypothesis and goal of the study should be similar to your topic and research question)
Identify main dependent and independent variable
Type of statistical analyses used to test the hypothesis
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.