BAT311 Tourism Marketing Task brief & rubrics
Task 1 Midterm
This in an individual task. The student must submit it as a report (PDF document).
The student must analyze the following case:
The sector of cruise ships has some challenges to overcome. On one hand, they are fondly criticized due to their impact on the environment. On the other hand, in 2020 the sector had to face the coronavirus crisis, dealing with ill passengers on board and fulfilling the demands of the quarantine. Furthermore, the tourism trends are changing, and the possible modification of the travelersâ€™ behavior is something that the sector cannot forget. Finally, the cruise ships sector is working to make its comeback this year.
Student must select the research question about the case explained above and elaborate a written case analysis covering:
Â· Introduction: Which is your research question? Are you focusing on one specific company? Are you focusing on the near future of the sector? Are you focusing on the reaction of the costumer? Finally, what are you analyzing about this case?
Â· Background: Context of the case. Which are your main authors? Which are the main lines of thought that you will use to analyze the case?
Â· Evaluation of the case
Â· Key problems, challenges or dilemmas
Â· Why does the conflict have occurred?
Â· Possible solutions or changes needed: Explain the solutions that you may have and select the most appropriate one.
Â· Recommendations: how do we apply the solution?
Â· Wordcount: 2.000 words
Â· Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
Â· Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
Â· Text alignment: Justified.
Â· The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvardâ€™s citation style.
Submission: Via Moodle (Turnitin).
Weight: This task is a 40% of your total grade for this subject.
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
Â· The student will learn how to elaborate a written case study
Â· The student will practice her/his critical thinking
Â· The student will understand the situation of a big part of the tourism sector, and he/she will see the opportunities and challenges that it has in the near future
Â· The student will apply the knowledge and the concepts seen at class
Â· The student will learn how to develop a background in a case study
Â· The student will reflect about the solutions and recommendations that could be applied in tourism marketing
Fail Below 60%
Marginal Fail 60-69%
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.