Unit 1 – Discussion Board 2Â (75 points)
Due:Â Thu, Apr 6Â |Printer Friendly Version
Primary Discussion Response is due by Thursday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Saturday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Task Response:Â Within the Discussion Board area, write 400â€“600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
Having a complete understanding of the network that you are trying to protect is essential. You need to understand all of the details of the network before creating a plan to protect that network. Discuss the importance of the following concepts:
Â· Understanding network architecture
Â· The protocols used within the network
Â· The infrastructure equipment and cabling
Â· The software or utilities used in the network when designing the security plan for an organization
Â· Discuss what the outcomes might be if this knowledge is not known.
Responses to Other Students:Â Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
Â· What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
Â· What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
Â· What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
Â· What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.