1. As future practicing nurses, evidence-based practice helps you stay updated about new medical protocols for patient care. EBP, or evidence-based practice, is an indispensable part of health care and playsâ€¯a critical role in reducing practical variability, enhancing health care quality, perfecting the health care system, improving patients’ outcomes, and decreasing costs.Â Â As nursing students, it is important for you to understand that evidence that supports a conclusion is part of the research process. Literature reviews often accompany research papers in the form of a summary and synthesis of the published information about the research topic. Although this week’s assignment is not a literature review, it is designed to familiarize you with the practice of finding appropriate sources and information on a topic.Â
Find 3 original research articles that apply to your research topic. The articles must beÂ
Â· peer reviewed,Â
Â· recent (published within 5 years), andÂ
Â· statistically significant.Â
Write a 350-word summary of each article in which you identifyÂ
Â· independent variable(s),Â
Â· dependent variable(s),Â
Â· methods, andÂ
Determine whether these articles are suitable for inclusion in a literature review for your research topic.Â If they are not, explain why.â€¯If they are, explain how the information can be used to inform practice.Â
Compile all summaries in 1 document.Â
Includeâ€¯a PDF of and APA citation for each article.Â
Submit the articles and summaries.Â Â
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.