I’m working on a article writing multi-part question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Organizational Analysis: Defining the Organization Utilizing the Political Theories Lens
You are a College Administrator.This portion of the case study assignment will require you to apply the Political Theories lens to your organization. This enables you to make sense of the organization in a general way before turning to the specific problem within the organization.
Lens Four: Reviewing the Political Theories [CONGRESS]
Please inlcude this book Bolman, L.G. and Terrence Deal (2021). Reframing organizations: Artistry, choice, and leadership (7th ed.). Chapters 10,11,15 answer the 4 questions below:
Please answer the 4 questions below
1.Who has what power in this organization? (reward, coercive, legitimate, expert, referent)
2.Who has access to agendas, control over information, knowledge of procedures, ability to cope with uncertainty, etc.?
3.Describe the power coalitions and alliances affecting your unit.
4.How does your unit attempt to influence other units and create upward influence in the organization?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.