Diane Arbus: Cruel, or Kind?
Diane Arbus was a photographer who went from (in her early career) taking pictures of glamorous models for fashion magazines to taking pictures of “freaks” later in her career (little people, giants, transvestites, the mentally disabled.) This is the term she used, not mine. She committed suicide in 1971.
Write a minimum of six paragraphs (6-7 sentences each) telling me if you think that she was “making ambassadors” of the “freaks” that she photographed, or if she was being mean and exploitative. She said that she was “shining a light on people that society looks past.” Google her work, and look at the attached Power Point presentation. Does her work look kind, or cruel? Choose at least three of her photographs (with titles in italics and dates) to support your thesis.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.