Application Paper 1
An application paper requires you to identify one relevant article from a respectable news source (i.e., WSJ, Forbes, Fortune) and critically review through the perspective of the material and work assigned for the week. The writing style and quality should be professional and meet UCR undergraduate expectations. All work must be original.
• The application paper should have the following four sections:
1. Brief summary of the article.
2. The most important thing that you learned from the article.
3. How the article relates to the material discussed in the module.
4. How the article helps you become a better manager/future CEO.
5. What are some possible ways you could monetize the knowledge you acquired after reading the article.
• Each section should be clearly labeled.
• The application paper should be single spaced.
• The application paper should be 750 words minimum (Times New Roman, 12-point font).
• Each section should be at least 150 words in length.
• At the end of the Application Paper provide either a link to the article, a citation of the article or a copy of the article.
• The work must be original.
5 – high quality writing, original and meets length, structure (sections and appendix) and content expectations.
4 – high quality writing, original but misses one of length, structure, and context expectations.
3 – acceptable quality writing, original but misses two or more of length, structure, and context expectations.
0 – unacceptable quality writing, non-original and misses most expectations.
Popular Research Topics in teaching and learning
Teaching and learning is a crucial area of study, with ongoing research aimed at improving educational outcomes. Some of the most popular research topics in teaching and learning include:
Pedagogy: including the study of effective teaching methods and the development of new teaching strategies.
Assessment and evaluation: including the use of assessments to measure student learning and the development of alternative forms of assessment.
Technology in education: including the use of technology in the classroom, such as digital learning tools and online educational resources.
Student motivation and engagement: including research into what motivates students to learn and how to improve student engagement in the classroom. Differentiated instruction: including the development of teaching strategies that address the diverse learning needs of students.
Early childhood education: including research into the best practices for teaching young children and the development of early childhood educational programs.
Inclusive education: including research into ways to create inclusive classrooms that are welcoming and supportive for all students, regardless of ability or background.
Professional development for teachers: including research into effective professional development programs for teachers and the impact of these programs on teacher practice and student outcomes.
These topics reflect the ongoing need to improve the quality of education and the many areas of study within the field of teaching and learning.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.