apa format and at least two references for each peerÂ
DIVERSITY AND HEALTH ASSESSMENT
John’s unemployment which is a socioeconomic aspect may impact his ability to afford healthcare and other basic needs. He may also feel like a burden on his family, affecting his mental health (Amiri, 2022). His use of internet-sourced testosterone suggests he may be attempting to self-treat due to financial limitations or lack of access to proper healthcare. John’s smoking history and use of marijuana could have adverse effects on his health, especially when combined with his HIV status. His depression episodes may also impact his ability to maintain a healthy lifestyle. His recent weakness could also affect his physical activity levels and diet. As a transgender individual, John may have faced discrimination and challenges accessing healthcare services (Westwood, 2022). He may also be concerned about finding a healthcare provider knowledgeable and respectful of his gender identity.
When interacting with John, it is essential to respect his chosen gender identity and use appropriate pronouns (Brummett & Campo-Engelstein, 2021). It is also essential to approach discussions of his health history and behaviors in a non-judgmental and supportive manner. Additionally, sensitivity should be given to John’s potential financial constraints and concerns about burdening his family. Targeted Questions:
Â· Can you describe your gender identity and any experiences you have had accessing healthcare as a transgender individual?
Â· How has your recent unemployment affected your ability to maintain your health?
Â· Can you discuss your smoking and marijuana use and any concerns you have about the impact on your health?
Â· Have you experienced any symptoms related to your HIV status or medication regimen?
Â· How have your recent experiences affected your mental health and emotional well-being?
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
enomenon can be considered indicators of the patientâ€™s less than optimal mental, social, and physical daily living conditions.Â
Â Â Â Reducing health disparities is a key factor in improving patient outcomes and overall health for diverse backgrounds. Persistent health disparities have prevented certain populations from receiving the quality healthcare they deserve. These health disparities are commonly seen in individuals from low socioeconomic classes who have limited healthcare resources available to them. A study by (Oâ€™Rourke & McDowell, 2018) concluded that, â€œmany African Americans experience healthcare disparities that result in limited access to healthcare, the underutilization of healthcare services, quality of care received, and having inadequate health insurance coverageâ€ (para. 3). Another study by (Hostetter & Klein, 2021) found that, â€œAfrican Americans are consistently underrated for p
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.