AnswerÂ one of the discussion questions below in your post.Â Post should be at least 250 words.Â
Integrate your views with those of the textbook and the optional articles or other sources you find; use APA-style citations.Â
Ch 7: Higher-Order Cognitive Functions in Adulthood
Executive Functioning and Term Limits.Â What is executive functioning and how does it fare in adulthood?Â Given its importance in complex decision-making and problem-solving, do you think there should be â€œterm limitsâ€ for individuals in key decision-making roles such as political, religious, or business leaders? Should there be mandatory intelligence testing of these individuals every few years as a condition of staying in the role? Why or why not? Using the key concepts from this chapter, explain your view.
Adult Learners at Work. Imagine that you are designing a program for adults over 40 for learning about a new system or process at your current or future place of employment.Â Based on the research about how adults learn best, describe three specific instructional practices that you would build into your training program.Â Provide enough detail and context so that other readers can envision what you will do, and why.
Ch 8: Personality in Adulthood
You Choose!Â Identify a question that occurred to you while you were completing this weekâ€™s readings on the psychodynamic, trait, social cognitive, and cognitive perspectives on adult personality development. Write your Discussion Question in italics, then answer it. Reply to two othersâ€™ Discussion Questions and posts, as well.
Midlife Crisis. Â Analyze the research evidence for and against â€œmidlife crisis.â€ Are your own observations of midlife adults consistent with the research? Why or why not?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.