Analyze Cases of Leader’s
Due on March 11, 2023, at 5:00pm
Top of Form
Imagine that you are a board member of a small nonprofit organization in Chicago. One day, you read in the newspaper about the executive director of the organization being investigated for possibly improperly using the organizationâ€™s funds. You know that you are limited in knowledge, but the organization is quickly receiving bad publicity. It could be that the director ultimately did nothing worthy of prosecution and that the investigation will result in no evidence of his wrongdoing. But maybe he did do something unethical. You call your fellow board members, but none of them have any further knowledge than what has been printed in the paper. You all feel the need to act, but youâ€™re not sure what to do immediately. One thing you all reflect on is that, as a board, you all had provided very little oversight of the organization and its funds. As a board member, you consider what the board should do now–if anything. With a deep connection to the organization, you donâ€™t automatically interpret the article, and the nonprofit leaderâ€™s actions (if, in fact, he did do something inappropriate), the way that many others who read the article probably do. In an essay, recommend to your fellow board members what you all should do. Summarize the problem, provide three plausible solutions you would recommend to the other members of the board, discuss the impact of these solutions, and recommend one solution.
Follow this format:
Â· Write an introductory paragraph.
Â· Summarize the problem in the case study.
Â· Provide three plausible solutions to the problem.
Â· Analyze the impact of these three plausible solutions.
Â· Recommend which solution you suggest should be implemented and articulate reasons for your recommendation.
Â· Write a conclusion paragraph.
In your paper, please use clear, bolded headings to separate the paper into sections. You may create details for the story to better contextualize the case if you wish.
Length:Â 3-5 pages
References:Â Include a minimum of two scholarly resources.
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards..Â
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.