Part 1 Compare and contrast Adam Smith’s and John Maynard Keynes arguments for markets.
Part 2 Explain Karl Marx’s problem with capitalism
Part 3 Using the utilitarian framework, recommend and explain a potential solution to the problem of decreasing manufacturing jobs in the United States.
Johnson & Johnson is switching the ingredients used in its baby powder products from talcum powder to cornstarch (Griffin, Feeley and Bloomberg, Fortune Magazine, 2022). This move is in response to the many lawsuits J&J faces from its talcum powder-based products which have been linked to cancer.
Part 1 Describe J&Js ethical failings using the due care view of duties owed by manufacturers to consumers.
Part 2 Describe J&Js ethical failings using the social costs view of duties owed by manufacturers to consumers.
Part 3 Describe J&Js ethical failings using the contractual view of duties owed by manufacturers to consumers.
Part 4: If as the lawyers for the injured customers who used J&J’s talcum powder-based products claims “After decades of selling talc-based products the company knew could cause deadly cancers to unsuspecting women and men around the world, J&J has finally done the right thing,”
Part 4 Based on the above paragraph define and describe J&Js shortcomings in adhering to the ethical duties of advertising.
Part 1: Explain the ethical Dilemma for Producers of Ignoring External Costs of Pollution and the Inequalities produced by external costs of pollution. Give an example of a company facing this dilemma and how it proposes to solve this issue.
Part 2: Explain how Consumers are not blameless when it comes to businesses depleting natural resources and polluting the environment.
Part 3: Defend the ethical argument that the people alive today owe the people to be born in the future a world at least as good as we found it.
Part 1: Compare and contrast the following types of markets: perfect competition; oligopolies; monopolies.
Part 2: Explain and give an example of the following anticompetitive strategies in oligopolistic markets: price fixing and manipulation of supply.
Part 3: Explain each of the 3 views of managing oligopoly power.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.