â€”interview prepâ€”good interview vs. bad interview (interviewing techniques)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBf_RMqlpvc&t=7sÂ [Title: The most citing reasons for rejecting applicants]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAIXkf8WOlk [Title: Good interview, bad interview]
After watching both videos, do the following:
- Use a Word document to write a two-paragraph reflection of what you will do differently in an interview as a result of what you learned.Â
- Explain what you did wrong prior to watching this video.Â If you have never interviewed for a job, then write about your interview for admission into the King Graduate School.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.