You will be assigned in class a landmark case to research and present the significance of.Â Once assigned your case, you must research, take notes on, andÂ thoroughlyÂ understand the Court’s decision and its significance to American society and government.
Remember you must have at least 3 sources.
A list of sites is provided in the attachment for help you in your research.Â You will also find in the attachment:
- The Project Planning Worksheet -Â Due on Wednesday March 8, 2023
- The Landmark Case Research Notes – Due on Wednesday March 11, 2023
- The Rubric that will be used to grade your assignment
- List of roles that you will choose from to present your assignment -Â Due on Tuesday March 14, 2023
Your presentation should be a MAXIMUM of 3 minutes.
Please see the Worksheet and Planning Sheet in a Word document so that you can type on itÂ
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.