Â Week 3 Assignment – Ideal Work Environment
Think about your work history or even Â Â places where those you know have worked. What was that work environment like in each place? What did you like at each of those places? What was not so pleasing?Â Now, keeping in mind those past work experiences, Â describe an ideal work environment for you. What are the working conditions? What about the salary or opportunities for advancement? What Â about the kind of work being done? For this assignment, write a 4â€“5 page Â paper (before including a title page and a reference page) in which you Â respond to the following:Â
- Describe a great working environment for you.
- Evaluate specific policies and practices that create a cohesive organizational culture.
- Discuss managerial behaviors that should be common in a great working environment.
- Discuss how ethics/morality and diversity issues impact an organization.
This paper will require research beyond Â your experiences, specifically looking at existing policies and Â practices in organizations, managerial behaviors and ethics/morality, Â and diversity issues and their impact on organizations. You will need to Â reference at least three quality sources in your paper. This course requires the use of Strayer Â Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Â Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Â Check with your professor for any additional instructions. The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:Â
- Evaluate policies, practices and behaviors that create a cohesive organizational culture.
Ideal Work Environment
First Name Last Name
BUS 322: Organizational Behavior
Professor Dr. Andrea Banto
April 20, 2022
Delete the instructions in red before submitting the assignment!
Due: Week 3, worth 130 points
Length: The assignment should be 4 to 5 pages, excluding title page and reference page
Review the description of this assignment in the course guide or Blackboard and use the tips provided along with this template to help you in your writing.
Â· Review the grading rubric before writing. Know what you are graded for. Always look at the â€œexemplaryâ€ section.
Â· This paper will require research beyond your experiences, specifically looking at existing policies and practices in organizations, managerial behaviors and ethics/morality, and diversity issues and their impact on organizations.
You will need to reference at least three quality sources in your paper.
Â· Leave the text in black as it is. You are required to have a heading for each of the sections in your paper.
Â· Use SWS format. Your will respond to each question using indented paragraphs. The preferred font is Times New Roman, size 12.
Â· The references must be on a separate page at the end of the paper.
Â· Check your paper for grammar, spelling, and plagiarism in Grammarly before submitting to Blackboard. You should have 100% original content.
Ideal Work Environment
Describe a great working environment.
Think about your work history or even places where those you know have worked. What was that work environment like in each place? What did you like at each of those places? What was not so pleasing?
Now, keeping in mind those past work experiences, describe an ideal work environment for you.
What are the working conditions?
What about the salary or opportunities for advancement?
What about the kind of work being done?
Evaluate specific policies and practices that create a cohesive organizational culture.
Be specific when discussing what creates a cohesive organizational culture (mission, values, common goals, hiring processes, teamwork, community, etc.). In a cohesive culture, employees have a sense of belonging, they are valued
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.