Research three of the web analytics tools discussed in Chapter 16. Â What type of information do they each analyze? What specific metrics do Â they provide? Is the manner in which they obtain the data ethical? Why Â or why not?
Be sure to respond to at least one of your classmatesâ€™ posts.
Respond to class mate
Eva Gaivoronski Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
KISSmetrics is a web analytics software that helps Â businesses track and analyze their website’s user behavior and Â conversion rates. The software provides insights into how users engage Â with a website, such as which pages they visit, how long they spend on Â each page, and what actions they take. KISSmetrics offers various Â features, including cohort analysis, funnel reports, A/B testing, and Â segmentation. Cohort analysis allows businesses to track user behavior Â over time, while funnel reports help identify where users drop off in Â the conversion process. A/B testing allows businesses to test different Â web page versions to determine which one performs better. Segmentation Â allows businesses to group users based on specific criteria, such as Â geographic location or behavior. (Kissmetrics, 2022)
Crazy Egg is a web analytics tool that helps businesses Â analyze user behavior on their website. The software provides visual Â reports, such as heatmaps, scroll maps, and click maps, that show how Â users interact with a website’s content. In addition to these visual Â reports, Crazy Egg offers features such as A/B testing, user recordings, Â and conversion rate optimization. A/B testing allows businesses to test Â different versions of a web page to determine which one performs Â better, while user recordings show businesses exactly how users interact Â with their website.Â (Inc, n.d.)
Moz Analytics is a web analytics and search engine Â optimization (SEO) software tool that helps businesses improve their Â website’s visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs). The Â software provides a range of features, including keyword research, site Â audits, rank tracking, and link analysis. With Moz Analytics, businesses Â can track their website’s search engine rankings for specific keywords, Â analyze their competitors’ websites, and identify opportunities to Â improve their SEO strategies. The software also provides insights on Â link building, social media metrics, and website traffic. In addition to Â these features, Moz Analytics also offers a range of educational Â resources, including webinars, guides, and a community forum, to help Â businesses learn more about SEO and digital marketing. (SEO Analytics, Â 2021)
Kissmetrics. (2022, November 16). Kissmetrics. https://www.kissmetrics.io/
Inc, C. E. (n.d.). Crazy Egg Tools | Heatmaps, Snapshots & A/B Testing Overview. Crazy Egg. https://www.crazyegg.com/overview
M. (2021b, September 13). SEO Analytics. Moz. https://moz.com/blog/category/seo-analytics
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.