Â Read the following case studyÂ and answer the reflective questions.Â Please provide evidence-based rationales for your answers. Â APA, 7th ed. must be followed.Â Â
MSN 5550 Health Promotion: Prevention of Disease
Case Study Module 10
Instructions: Read the following case study and answer the reflective questions. Please provide
evidence-based rationales for your answers. APA, 7th ed. must be followed.
Deadline: Due by Saturday at 23:59 p.m.
CASE STUDY: Preschool Child: Ricky
Ricky, age 4 years, arrives in the clinic with his mother. Ricky lives with his mother and father,
who both work full-time, and his infant sister. Their extended family lives in a different state
more than 100 miles away. Both parents are of average height and in good health. Rickyâ€™s
mother mentions that Ricky often expresses frustration, particularly in regard to food. Conflict
over food occurs every day. Mealtime is a battle to get him to eat, unless his mother feeds him.
Rickyâ€™s baby sister seems to tolerate all baby foods but requires her mother to spoon-feed.
Rickyâ€™s mother is quite frustrated and concerned that he will become malnourished.
1. What additional assessment information would you collect?
2. What questions would you ask, and how would you further explore this issue with the
3. In what ways does the distance of the extended family influence this familyâ€™s approach
to health promotion?
4. What factors would you consider to determine whether malnourishment is a factor in
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.