Â Provide a definition of Assistive Technology (integrate visuals, models as needed)Â
ï‚· Discuss the effects of heritable diseases, genetic conditions, disability, trauma, and injury Â to the physical and mental health and occupational performance of the individual, Â throughout the lifespan. Revised 07/14/2020 JM
Â ï‚· Discuss integration of Assistive Technology to facilitate Home Management, Community Â Integration, Special Education and Workplace participation.Â
ï‚· Discuss role of the OT Practitioner to educate and consult with the client/consumer to Â facilitate Home Management, Community Integration, Special Education and Workplace Â participation and the OT/OTA relationship in collaborating a treatment/intervention plan.Â
ï‚· Discuss the need to recognize and communicate the need to refer to specialists (both Â internal and external to the profession) for consultation and intervention.Â
ï‚· Through role-play, demonstrate skills of collaboration with occupational therapists and Â other professionals on therapeutic interventions
Â ï‚· Demonstrate communication in a Q &A session from Supervising OT, members of the Â Interdisciplinary Team and Peer reviewers).
Â ï‚· Provide research data on established Guidelines, Standards, and Regulations as related to Â legal, ethical decision making and moral requirementsÂ
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.