Part I Requirements
1. Â Company BackgroundÂ
a. Â Company Name-
b. Â Type of businessâ€”retail, manufacturing, serviceÂ
c. Â Proposed ownership/legal structure” owner sole prop
d. Â Unique product or service you will offer”Â
2. Â Mission Statement
a. Â Include a statement directed to your customers. Example: The Cleveland Clinic provides better care of the sick, investigation into complex problems, and further education to our employees who serve.Â
3. Â Goals and Objectives
a. Â Include between 5 and 8 strategic goals
b. Â Must be measurable
c. Â Include a Table or Chart
A LEGACY IN THREADS
WHAT WE DO
A small business with a big heart. We
accept and customized orders for
patches and logos. Every product
created is made with passion.
– Product Design
– Customized Embroidery
– Unique Sewn Patches
About the Owner
I’m Latasha Bailey Felder, a mother,
entrepreneur, and all in all a woman driven by
passion and influenced by heritage. The
T3Emrboidery LCC was founded when I was
inspired by my grandmother who used to sew.
She influenced me and was the reason for my
love for embroidery, and when I became a
mother myself, I passed it down to my
daughter. Sewing and embroidery became our
bonding and it strengthen our relationship as
a family. T3Embroidery is not just a business
but a passion built from love and a homage of
Products Our products are made to order. Each is made with precision
We cater to everyone who loves embroidery. Most of
our clients are schools and small businesses. I would
like to expand and reach out to other small businesses
that focus on retail of clothes and offer our company’s
products to small fashion brands.
“To be successful, you have to have
your heart in your business, and your
business in your heart.”
T3 Embroidery |
Knowing the prospects: 1.
One of the most common tenets of any
effective sales marketing campaign is
knowing the customer. The first question is,
â€œWho is your ideal new customer?â€ The
second question is, â€œWhat does your ideal
new customer want from your business?â€
2.Motivate current customers to advocate
on behalf of your business:
Current customers hold value in more than
one way: they can also help bring in new
business by spreading the word about the
company to friends and family and their
wider social network.
3.Promote your business on social media
When creating s new content, or launching
a new product or run a new campaign, it
will be shared across social media channels
we are active in.
4. Build a team:
So far, the T3 embroidery lacks a few employees.
Building a team and employing more will lessen
the turn around times for ordered items, which
means customers are given excellent products
accomplished half the time of waiting.
5. Offering something new and fresh:
T3 embroidery will offer art and sophistication in
every thread woven. Our business will alw
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.