- Open the Teachers table and add three (3) more professorsâ€™ names to the Teachers table. Â Open the Students_Classes table and add more ClassID for each student to take at least three classes.Â
- Open the Course table. Â The course fee (Fee) in the table Course happened to be typed as Short Text. Â Convert the Short Text type data for Fee field to real numbers with two digits below the decimal point (For example: â€œ400.50â€ text should be displayed to 400.50 in real number). Â And display the average course fee at the bottom row. Â
- Open the table Teachers_Classes and set up a lookup table for TeacherID that displays a teacherâ€™s last name (LastName of Teachers table) in the table Teachers that corresponds to the TeacherID number.Â
- Open a relationship diagram by clicking Database Tools / Relationships from the top menu. Â On this diagram, establish 1-to-many relationships between the Teachers table and Teachers_Classes table via TeacherID attribute. Â
- Create a query, TeachersPayByClass, that displays LastName, ClassID, and PaymentAmount. (Hint 1: Find the needed tables from the Relationships Diagram.) Â (Hint 2: If you donâ€™t see TeacherPayments table or other tables of the left pane in the Relationships Diagram, just drag the missing table of the left pane to the right pane. Â Push Control-S buttons to save the new Relationships Diagram.)Â
- Create a query, TeachersPayTotal, that displays TeacherID, LastName, and TotalPay as the sum of the fees for the classes that each teacher teaches. Â The TotalPay of the query should display in the Currency format. Â (Hint: You need âˆ‘ Totals / Group By function to set up the query.)Â
- Open the table Classes. Â Provide a validation rule to the field EndingDate that the class should end after 5/1/2017. Â Also enter a warning message in the Validation Text in the case the previous validation rule is not kept.Â
- Create a query, TuitionBalance that displays studentâ€™s FirstName, LastName, TotalCharge as the sum of Fee in the Course table, AmountPaid, and Balance as [TotalCharge] â€“ [AmountPaid]. Â All amounts should display in the Currency format. Â (Hint 1: You need âˆ‘ Totals / Group By function to set up the query.)Â
|BUS506||Management Information System||400.50||None|
|CNS413||Family Counseling||350.12||Group Counseling|
|ELA100||Language Arts 1||300.15||None|
|ELA200||Language Arts 2||300.35||Language Arts 1|
|MIT531||Database Design||500.46||Management Information System|
|1||Christine||Suiter||703-425-8897||[emailÂ protected]||Â¤Â 450.00|
|2||Roy||Stuwart||571-457-5647||[emailÂ protected]||Â¤Â 350.00|
|3||Rita||Zelonis||571-547-3258||[emailÂ protected]||Â¤Â 650.00|
|4||Scott||Morgan||210-254-8795||<a class=”__cf_email__” data-cfema|
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.