Microbes can have a major impact on a person’s digestive tract.Â
Choose a current research article discusses theÂ potential health effectsÂ of probiotics inÂ a personâ€™sÂ diet.Â
To locate articles, you may useÂ https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/Links to an external site.Â orÂ LIRN LibraryLinks to an external site..
- Share your article’s findings with the class.Â Â
- Include whether or not your article supports the use of probiotics or was against the use of probiotics.
- Share whether or not you agree with the findings from the article.Â Explain your answer.
Discussion Expectations:Â Â
The minimum requirements for class discussions are to respond directly to the discussion prompt and to respond to at least two other posts, by other students or the instructor, by the end of the week. The discussion will close on the due date and will NOT be reopened for a late submission.Â
Submit one main post responding directly to each part of the discussion prompt by ThursdayÂ at 11:59 PM ET.Â This should be a substantive response (between 75 -150 words minimum) to the topic(s) in your own words, referencing (using APA format) what you have discovered in your required reading and other learning activities.Â Â You may use resources in addition to your textbook that supports your post(s); however, you must mention the source(s) that you used in your post(s) using APA format in-text citations and reference lists. You can review APA formatting here:Â https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.htmlLinks to an external site.
Reply to at least two posts (at least 50 words in length each) byÂ Sunday at 11:59 PM ET.Â Responses can be made to students or to your instructor.Â Â
Responses to other individuals’ posts should:Â
- Expand on their ideas.Â
- Discuss the differences between your thoughts and theirs.Â
- Explain why you agree or disagree.Â
- Always remain respectful.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.